Every day people are finding relief for myriad issues by using CBD products and folks in Minnesota are now part of the picture. There are now several businesses that are working to provide for this growing customer base. But where does a Minnesotan find the information necessary to make an educated decision on what product will be right for them? Here is a list of five brick-and-mortar stores that are staffed with real people ready to answer your questions, and help you find the product that will perfectly meet your needs.
Stigma Hemp Company
250 3rd Ave North Suite 130, Minneapolis, MN 55401
- This is the first CBD shop to open in downtown Minneapolis
- They exclusively carry America-made hemp products
- Popular products include CBD-infused oils and muscle rubs
Stigma Hemp Company began with a family, a cancer scare, and a drive to find a new kind of treatment. Stigma opened their doors in 2018 in the Minneapolis North Loop. Using American hemp, they provide CBD products to consumers looking to feel healthier inside and out.
Locations in Minneapolis, Rosemount, Oakdale, Coon Rapids, and Hudson, WI (call for detailed stock information)
- Hideaway offers the more traditional tobacco shop vibe
- They offer CBD testing by appointment at the Dinkytown location
- Hideaway specializes in smoking accessories
- The shop carries a variety of products and art pieces
Hideaway has been a staple of Dinkytown for many years. Now having expanded to several locations in the metro and out-state MN they are prepared to provide for a large customer base. They love to provide not only glass for use, but pieces that can be called art.
5214 W 84th St, Bloomington, MN 55437
8000 Olson Memorial Hwy, Golden Valley, MN 55427
- DiscoverCBD is open seven days a week, providing CBD products for people and their pets
- Stores are very warm, and offer an intimate feeling
- The Bloomington location opened just this month.
After having achieved success in Colorado, DiscoverCBD has branched out to Minnesota. Their initial store opened in 2018 in Golden Valley and they have now opened a second location in Bloomington. They provide a variety of products including oils and edibles.
6463 Lyndale Ave S Richfield, MN 55423
- CBD House sells a very wide variety of oils, tinctures, edibles, extracts, and CBD flower
- The company provides wholesale and retail sales in one location
- All of their products are produced in the USA from organic industrial hemp
- The retail space feels much less like a pharmacy and much more like an art gallery
Having opened only in April of this year, CBD House has joined the CBD movement in Minnesota. They are located in Richfield, in the heart of the metro. With a host of CBD products, they are sure to have what any discerning consumer needs.
Nothing But Hemp
Multiple locations in Maplewood, Minneapolis, Forest Lake, St. Paul, and Superior, Wisconsin (call for detailed stock information)
- Shops sell a wide variety of infused lotions, oils, and edibles
- There are currently six established brick and mortar locations
- Nothing But Hemp is very focused on pharmaceutical alternative therapy but the stores look much more like a retail space than a doctors office
With a major focus on providing CBD therapy as an alternative to the big pharmaceutical industry, Nothing But Hemp have established themselves as a major retailer for CBD products. Since opening, they have expanded and now serve a large community with several locations in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and even Florida for all you snowbirds.
Editor: Canna.MN will be featuring Minnesota Growers, Retailers, Processors, and Entrepreneurs through the rest of 2019. If you’d like to be featured, want to contribute, or have a great story to tell, drop us a line: firstname.lastname@example.org