What started as a grain of an idea in early 2018, has flowered into something huge here in the Spring of 2019. The idea behind Canna.MN is simple: ignite and empower a prosperous and equitable Cannabis Economy for all Minnesotans through fresh news coverage and educational events. Thank you for joining us; hold on for the ride.
We’re here to serve you and the industry, and we’re inviting you to our first ever event to celebrate and learn about The State of Cannabis, 4/20/2019 at ABLE Seedhouse + Brewery.
The event is a two part affair, with a Town Hall Meeting in the morning featuring local business leaders, entrepreneurs, and social justice advocates. Limited-Reserved seating is available by invitation only. Remaining and Standing Room Only tickets will be made available on April 15th.
To request a Town Hall invitation, or for press inquiries, please write firstname.lastname@example.org .
Doors will open at 9:30AM. Town Hall Program runs from 10-11:30, sharp. (Traditional hot coffee, and Kindly CBD-Infused Cold Brew will be available for the sleepy, and ABLE will have some kegs tapped for those who enjoy the breakfast of champions).
The second half of the day begins at noon – ABLE opens all the doors, and the party gets rowdy with pop-up CBD retail, savory food trucks, guest DJs, fresh ABLE beer, and . . . mobile Sauna?!
Yes, Sauna Society Outfitters is setting up one of their brand new units for pop up Office Hours. There will be steam. For reservations and more information, click here.
- Hosts: Teke O’Reilly & Zach Robins – Co-Founders, Canna.MN
- Industry & Social Justice Leaders:
- Taylor Carik – Social Justice, Partnered w/ Rhymesayers Entertainment
- Rolph Blythe – Publisher, Ed Rosenthal Press/Oaksterdam University
- Steven Brown – Founder, Minnesota Hemp Association
- Local Industry Pioneers & Pop-Up Retail for the Event:
- Dan Linstroth – Kindly Coffee
- Josh Maslowski – Stigma Hemp
- Katherine Ruth – The Joint Bar and Cosmic Cacao
- Giovan Jenkins – Nothing But Hemp
- Mickeli Bedore – Hemony